Post-Decree Modifications

Family Law Assistance When Your Lifestyle Changes

If you have lost your job due to the recession, been transferred out of state on business or military service, or suffered a personal injury that limits your mobility — you could qualify for a post-decree modification to your divorce settlement.

You should speak with the experienced family law attorneys of Davis & Konicek, P.A.

With nearly 20 years of combined service, Jennifer L. Davis and Emily M. Konicek can work with you to seek a smooth modification to your spousal support, child support or child custody and parenting time obligations.

Your grounds for a modification should constitute a "substantial change in circumstances," according to Florida law, and be considered "significant, material, permanent and involuntary." Sudden disability, serious illnesses or your ex-spouse is now in a supportive relationship are reasons commonly given for modification requests. Also, a sudden change in work, health or lifestyle routine can require a post-judgment modification in your Florida divorce settlement agreement.

Contact our full-service family law firm today to schedule a free consultation. Call 888-364-0391, toll free. We serve clients in the cities of Orlando, Winter Park, Winter Springs, Oviedo, Lake Mary, Kissimmee, Maitland, Clermont and Longwood; and counties of Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties.

If You Need a Post-Decree Modification, Come to Davis & Konicek, P.A.

Our current statewide and national economy has contributed to the need for many individuals and couples to seek post-decree modifications.

You may have been plagued by a personal or business— or your employer may have gone out of business. Any dramatic change in your ability to pay alimony can result in an increase or decrease of spousal maintenance. If you have been moved elsewhere in Florida, or out of state due to business or military transfer, we can discuss a parental relocation with you during a free initial consultation.

To request the post-decree modification you need or to challenge a modification proposed by a former spouse, contact our lawyers today. We know Florida law and guarantee one-on-one personal service throughout the duration of your case.

Call Toll free from Orlando and Central Florida

Call us now toll free at 888-364-0391. We can also be reached by e-mail and fax. Put our experience and dedication to work for you.